His LiFe
Monday, September 19, 2005
11:13 PM
Back again to update my latest entry . Finally, the exams are over . Hope to pass all the modules . Here are the recent happenings in the month of September .
it's my-way|`
10 & 11 Sep - National Pencak Silat Championships (PSK) Finals
The finale to the one-month long top level national silat competition . Watching these games had been invaluable, learning experience to me . i realised the big difference between IVP and PSK . It's not only about the quality of opponents but everything . Yes, I may not get to win the medal in this year's PSK but I'm goin to train intensively and gain lots of experiences so as to achieve the realistic target of winning gold in the three tournaments, IVP, President Cup and PSK next year . Yes, talking about that, my team-mate, Rifdi successfully achieved that by winning the PSK title, adding to the IVP and President Cup successes this year . Same goes to Faizah . Rifdi's goin to challenge Zulfakar in the future . Hehe . But damn, I didn get to watch Rifdi's game, which happened to be the VIP last match of the finals as I had to go off earlier to prepare for the next day's exam paper . Anw, congrats Rifdi and Faizah for the success, and to my other Selayang Pandang team-mates who had won medals too .
Friday and Saturday (dated 16 & 17 Sep)
Back to the training ground . Enjoy learning the perguruan seni steps and at the same time, I did undergo some tests, along with my other team-mates such as Rifdi, Azim, Faizah and Renie on those days . Somehow, I realised something . Most team-mates, who used to be so committed in trainings in the past, could hardly be seen now . Those ppl, like Faziz, Aboy, Halim, Saifullah, Zainol and others went missing . When they were there, the training used to be so kecoh and lots of fun . But now, it seems so quiet .
Sunday (dated 18 Sep)
Went to Rifdi's house to attend kenduri there . Yeah, thankz for inviting me . He did invite the Selayang Pandang team-mates plus Abg Imran and Encik Ramlan . But none of them could make it . Got to know the family members . Being in his house on that day seems to look like I'm part of his family . Haha . Got to talk things here and there .
Today
Exams are already over . Thinking of having big time to relax?? Nah.. I'm away in Jurong Island for 6-week Chemical Process Technology Programme in CPTC . Really looking forward to do those things that are different from classroom style . But damn, for the first four weeks, spending more time in the classroom-style environment, studying in-depth theory whereas for the final two weeks, doing shift work in the chemical plant . Well the first day just now tells sumthing abt feeling so tortured being in the same enclosed room for long periods of time, listening to the sch style lectures, when I'm already mentally burnt out going through these things for the past semesters in poly .